There is only two great, popular and most useful business productive software provider, one is Google’s G Suite and other is Microsoft’s Office 365. They both G Suite and Office 365 offers the most productive company communications software. These two companies are dominating the whole market for business productivity software. Both G Suite and Office 365 include these features:
- Company E-mail and received calendaring services connected to custom domains.
- Provide an online storage facility, along with shared space for collaboration and a large portion of private storage space for an individual user account.
- Apps which help in designing and co-operating on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Both business productive software includes tools such as messaging, online meetings, and video conferencing tool etc.
- G Suite and Office 365 includes a management interface, with excellent features like agreement and archiving for enterprise customers as well as security features such as two-step authentication
Difference Between Google’s G Suite and Microsoft’s Office 365
- Communication and Collaboration
Regardless of whether to choose Microsoft’s Office365 or Google G Suite, you have many varieties to choose. A group of communications and collaboration tools is there.
Both the business productive software provider gives contemporary editing of documents in the search engine. It helps people to work together on a single project or shared project, for Microsoft’s Office 365 folders stored on OneDrive, you can make changes and can collaborate with the help of Office desktop apps.
Google G Suite use two methods in doing so, first is Google Hangouts for normal text communication, online conferences, and video conferencing. But Microsoft’s Office 365 done the same job with the help of Skype for Business app and the newer Microsoft Teams and Streams apps.
Hike In Price Of Google G Suite by 20%
Google officially declare that they are increasing its G Suite cost by 20%. And as we know Google never ever increases its G Suite price since its developed or you can say release but now the first time Google announced some changes in G Suite price by 20%.
- Google G Suite Basic Pack will increase by $1. Before this hike in price G Suite cost $5 per user/month but now the same pack costs $6 per user/month.
- Google G Suite Business Pack will increase by $2. Before this hike in price G Suite cost $10per user/month but now the same pack costs $12 per user/month.
- Google G Suite Enterprise Pack will not get any increase in price.
This price hike in Google G Suite will make it costly as compare to Microsoft’s Office 365. You don’t want to purchase G Suite Basic pack if you are getting Office 365 Business Essential only for the extra $0.5. Office 365 Business Essential pack cost $5.50 per user/month. And You don’t want to purchase G Suite Business pack if you are getting Office 365 Business Premium only for the extra $0.5. Office 365 Business Premium pack cost $12.50 per user/month. The best part is you are getting desktop versions of Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Publisher. Also access to premium business applications like Outlook Customer Manager, Microsoft Invoicing, Microsoft Bookings, and MileIQ only an extra $0.5.