The Hulu shows have an enormous number of viewers. Hulu is a subscription-based video-on-demand service that is currently offered to about 40 million households across the United States. Hulu is owned by The Walt Disney Company. This reveals a great deal about its widespread appeal. Because the Hulu app is available on a wide variety of supported devices, this is another significant reason why an increasing number of American households that have a pay-television subscription also subscribe to Hulu plans to stream their preferred content. Simply downloading the application to your streaming device (a smart TV or digital media player device, for example) and then activating it through the official Hulu website (hulu.com/activate) will get the job done.
Hulu Supported Devices
If you have an active Hulu subscription, one of the devices that is compatible with the Hulu app may be something you look forward to installing. As soon as you have a streaming platform that is compatible with Hulu (check the list below), download the most recent version of the Hulu app for that platform, go to the activation page, and enter the specific code. The Hulu features and content that are accessible to you will change depending on the subscription plan that you select and the version of the app that you have installed on your device. Take a look at the several models that are supported-
- Android TV Roku Android phones and tablets
- The Apple TV (4th gen or later)
- Apple’s iPhone and iPad
- Tablets with Samsung TV Fire
- The Chromecast and the Echo Show
- Fire Tablets, the Fire TV, and the Fire TV Stick
- LG TV with PlayStation.
- The Nintendo Switch system
- Xbox browsers and applications for Mac and PC
- VIZIO SmartCast televisions
- Xfinity X1 TV Set-Top Boxes
- The Streaming TV Player from Xfinity Flex
Accessing the hulu.com/activate page will allow you to finish the activation procedure if you have one of these devices in your house, a current membership to Hulu, and a TV provider that participates in the programme.
How Do I Activate a New Device to Watch Hulu and Stream Content?
Activating a new device with an activation code is easy to understand, so let’s have a look at it.
- After installing the Hulu app on your mobile device, open it up and start watching.
- On the Welcome screen, click the “Log In” button.
- To activate on a computer, select the “Activate on a computer” option.
- You’ll be supplied with an activation code on the next screen.
- Hulu’s sign-up page will open after clicking this link. Hulu.com/activate or check for the section “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” if you’re asked to log in.
- The activation code must be entered here.
- You should be logged in within 30 seconds of signing in.
When a new device is turned on, you will get an email with the following information:
- How long ago was the moment the new device was turned on?
- In other words, what you activate
- The city, state, or nation in which the gadget was activated.
Remove any activated gadget that you don’t recognize right away. (Read on for the details.)
Using hulu.com/activate to activate the Hulu app on your Roku device is easy.
With different Hulu subscription plans, you’ll get different content and additional benefits. A Hulu membership is an excellent investment because the service is available on a wide range of devices, including Roku. Newer Roku units are compatible with the most recent or updated Hulu application. On the following Roku devices, Hulu is available: Roku Ultra, Roku 3 & 4, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X or later), Roku 2 (model 4210X), Roku Express and Express+, and 4K Roku TV. Version 8.1 or above of the firmware is required. You must also make sure that you have the latest version of the Hulu app, which is 6.6.3 or higher.
To watch Hulu videos on your Roku, follow these instructions: hulu.com/activate.
- Go to the Channel Store on your Roku by pressing the remote.
- Install the Hulu app and then select +Add Channel from the menu.
- The activation code will be displayed on your TV screen when you use the app for the first time.
- Use another device to access hulu.com/activate and write down the code.
- Once you have entered the code, press the ACTIVATE button to activate your account.
The activation time is under 30 seconds. Without any interruption, you can catch up on all of your favourite shows and movies.
To activate other streaming devices, you will follow the same procedure (with the slightest variation depending upon your device). On your Hulu account, you can see the new device.
How to Remove a Device from Your Hulu Account?
If you decide at any point in time that you want to get rid of an unused piece of equipment, you can do so using the methods listed below.
- You can do this by logging into your Hulu account.
- Access the “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” section by going to “Your Account” under the menu.
- Click the “Manage Devices” button.
- In this section, you will have the opportunity to delete an unused device by clicking “Remove” next to the device that is no longer being utilised in the system.
This brings an end to the discussion.